Feck's 1999 Civic

feck_on_a_stick

So the Civic is away getting the 5Zigen exhaust removed.  Anyone any thoughts on how I'd go about pricing one?  I've been looking on eBay uk for a while and none have popped up for sale to compare against.  There are a few used ones on US eBay though for a couple of hundred dollars. 

From looking at pics, it looks like a 5Zigen Fireball, but any experts on here?

Also as some of yous know I'm a bit of a VAG whore and I'm adding a couple of small subtle 'German' additions to the car in the next few weeks  :oops:   Both are to improve power and masculinity though lol

lolol I know but neither are going to be overly obvious on the car.  If there were OEM Honda replacements I'd have picked those first.

One will hopefully make my ITR airbox more efficient.  The other will remove the one part of the car that I think is pretty feminine :P

lolol I know but neither are going to be overly obvious on the car.  If there were OEM Honda replacements I'd have picked those first.

One will hopefully make my ITR airbox more efficient.  The other will remove the one part of the car that I think is pretty feminine :P

VAG mod to make the airbox more efficient, are you drilling it?

The feminine one must be the horn, that's the gayest thing on the car. Meep meep. [ghey.gif1]

• Like 1

The feminine one must be the horn, that's the gayest thing on the car. Meep meep. [ghey.gif1]

Correctomundo!

I've picked up a mk3 Golf GTI 16v horn off a local breaking car. The VTI's sworn enemy back in the day lol

• Like 1