Feck's 1999 Civic

feck_on_a_stick

I looked at the mk4 when I was looking for the vti-s, I was looking at the turbo one though, the non turbo is just shameful.

The turbo GTIs map up really well. I was also looking at V6 4-motions before I bought the VTI-S, again because nobody else likes them so they are cheap lol 

In the end I decided the VTI-S would be easier to sell on that an old heavy thirsty Golf.

That picture he sent you saying it was done just made me laugh out loud in the office! :lol:

Have you driven it yet? As for centre pipe, DC2 should fit but I'm not sure if it'll marry up with the CAT.

I looked at the mk4 when I was looking for the vti-s, I was looking at the turbo one though, the non turbo is just shameful.

My older brother has the non turbo Mk4 GTi, drives alright but is woeful! 

• Like 1

DC2 b pipe sounds like a good idea, that carbon can tailpipe. :lol:

The turbo GTIs map up really well. 

Yeah, loads of potential in them. Especially in a mk1.  eyebrows.gif1

Exhaust is lookin good mate ..

I had a freind who had a mk3, put a SEAT 1.8 (same engine i know) racing engine in it .. Im not cued up on the specs, but ran about 350bhp and was absolutely insane ..

Still not a Jap though

• Like 2

Any thoughts on whether that silencer pipe on my car looks standard, or aftermarket?  I'd hate to think its a standard Honda part with such restrictive internals. 

As much as I've alot of love for a mk3 Golf, I've a plan to eventually get rid of the S3 and build a mk2 GTI with a BAM engine and LSD.  There is a video on Youtube of one destroying a Westfield round Brands Hatch at a track day a couple of years back, and ever since then I've wanted to get one done.

Exhaust is lookin good mate ..

I had a freind who had a mk3, put a SEAT 1.8 (same engine i know) racing engine in it .. Im not cued up on the specs, but ran about 350bhp and was absolutely insane ..

Still not a Jap though

Yeah too much VAG chat on this thread lol :oops:

• Like 1

A caddy you mean? :)

stock84a.jpg

That's the one! :)

Any thoughts on whether that silencer pipe on my car looks standard, or aftermarket?  I'd hate to think its a standard Honda part with such restrictive internals. 

It looks about the same as mine to be honest and my exhaust is standard size currently!

• Like 1

That's the one! :)

It looks about the same as mine to be honest and my exhaust is standard size currently!

Hmmm... I wonder what it would sound like with just a straight through pipe.  1.5" flow is just gay!

That AWD Golf is just insane! Must be a proper handful