My Honda Civic 1.5 ls

one4all

I love the MGZS, I think they are fantastic cars! The aftermarket exhaust on my MB3 came from a MGZS 180 from scrappy ;)  Shame the head-gaskets are a common cause on these, unless it's done right with the proper re-build kit! 

• Like 1

yh it is a shame to be honest before i got the civic i was looking at the facelift ones of the mg zs but couldnt afford it but to be honest the civics arent much different compared to the mg zs which is helpful having the knowledge of the mg as helpful for parts lol if i ever need them

wow what an xmas present from my lovely mb3 woke up this morning after yesterday hearing that my exhaust was blowing to find out that the back sub section from ya back box to your middle pipe was hanging on by an inch or two, but after some hard work and craftman ship from me and the father we have made a custom piece of piping using some flex piping and old exhaust bits lol to redo it will post new pipe pictures soon 

got the mg zs dash trims today for £20 cars currently in pieces as trying to fit them just got the gear knob piece and heating controls to do as having issues with the two screws in the middle of the two centre pieces but i working around it, also still trying to get my mg zs dials working as now got the plugs i need for the clusters just gota work out which wires go to which as anyone with the warning lights mg zs diagram would be helpful lol but ill post up pictures of exhaust pipe and dash all soon also my new side repeaters aswell

• Like 1

yeah ive recently looked on there and there could be an issue as the sender unit on the gear box might not work with the mg zs speedo on our cars as apparently they have issues putting the mg dash on the rover 400/45 so but gonna running the dials on the earth plug ive had to get and see if it works *fingers crossed* as hope it does or its probs gonna be game over :( 

2013-12-30125410_zps3d5cb174.jpg

all the mg trim fitted and also my new gear knob for it would match :) your have to excuse the dirty floor havent got round to clearing up properly yet as weathers terrible , also fitted new side repeaters will post image when weather clears up 

also if anyone notices the ashtray looks different aswell? 

Update on the mg dials it isnt looking good as the sender unit looks like it could be an issue so i cant do the change but hay i only spent £15 on the dials so isnt a big loss