Focus ST - Opinions?

Krzys

Is the St not a 2 litre? Thought it was only the RS that got the 5 cylinder?

Sorry but it has a blue oval. That's enough to put me off. (I do like the look of the new focus st estate though)

The new Focus ST is a 2.0 Dave, the old one is 5 cylinder. The old ST is around 225 BHP and the RS is around 305 Bhp.

A guy i work offshore with has the new ST estate Tom, he gave me a lift from Inverness to Aberdeen

and back for our last trip. I was well impressed.would turn your opinion of the blue oval!.

We have had a few fords now would not get one again they are ok but that's it . That said we never had a hot ford ( well I did have an xr2 ) and I do like the look of the RS :)

For god sake krzys just get a honda more to the point an M and mod her . Just take it to a mates house do the mod then drive home know one will NO lol lol lol lol lol

• Like 1

We have had a few fords now would not get one again they are ok but that's it . That said we never had a hot ford ( well I did have an xr2 ) and I do like the look of the RS :)

For god sake krzys just get a honda more to the point an M and mod her . Just take it to a mates house do the mod then drive home know one will NO lol lol lol lol lol

rlol.gif1

Love it! I keep looking at M's, Simpo's fault and thinking of the money I wouldn't need to save to buy one. Cheap to buy, can have my fun too and Tom might want my a55 again :lol:

Boss Dave: If I buy an M, will it go in my favour on that thread in the VIP section? ;):lol:

• Like 1

Sure there nice cars. I know there not as quick as they should be. Same in fiesta St. Great to drive. Handling amazing. But just not got the grunt I expected.

Aye i thought they would be a bit quicker too, easily made quicker though, the other thing with them they are very common.

As said, they are good cars but will be expensive to run and looking at some of the ones that turn up at Dynodaze they are quite easy to tune and get big power from and you know you're going to want to. :D

So stop mincing and just get an M. ;)

It's an image thing for me. Mr average. Something I'm not!

I can vouch for him there, Tom is like something out of the spamlight zone :lol:

I'm looking on the trader and ebay to see if there's any M' for less than a grand worth looking at! :idea: