Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Well my brother came over but he was in a rush, so we bled them and fired up the car, still felt a bit soft so went round them all again but on the final wheel the pipe slipped off, carried on bleeding that wheel until no more bubbles came out but the pedal is still quite soft, brakes do seem to work though! Handbrake though is about as useful as a dose of the clap, need to look at adjusting it. Did take it for a couple of miles to check if it was working. Like I said, soft pedal but it does stop!

CFBA6A07-F307-4039-8E42-3F46E5391F60_zps

1354E1D4-8CF8-4FC8-97A5-11911E4C6809_zps

87C98A1B-1234-42B2-B971-9B7F75997727_zps

35927998-FB68-45B1-A088-72FBF467E862_zps

• Like 1

My brother said the same, but also said if not we will bleed them again, won't be able to look at the handbrake until Thursday evening but I'm hoping I can get that sussed, had a look at the procedure on the service manual and there's one or two other things I need to check so will spend a few more hours on that before I ask my brother to check it out further.

dirty wheels :-o

I know! Wouldn't have got the car on the ground today if I had cleaned them, time was very against me today. Plus the car is ditched anyway :lol:

Just caught up with your antics!! Good things come to those that wait ey!?! Flipping heck.

Great work though matey and glad it's finally done!!