Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Fair play to you for keeping positive mate, it's not been easy. Hopefully it resolves the issues and you can begin to enjoy it. It's hard to keep motivated when things don't go right but keep at it as it can only improve the car.

• Like 1

Fetching a coil after work, the rest is ordered so just waiting for it to show up and then get it sorted as long as it's not sh1t outside :lol:

• Like 3

Fetching a coil after work, the rest is ordered so just waiting for it to show up and then get it sorted as long as it's not sh1t outside :lol:

best of luck mate! hopefully you wont have the luck with weather im having!

best of luck mate! hopefully you wont have the luck with weather im having!

I'm sat in the office here with me coat on it's that cold! The little radiator is fighting a losing battle against the draft!  

I'm sat in the office here with me coat on it's that cold! The little radiator is fighting a losing battle against the draft!

Perhaps you should try putting clothes on underneath. ;)

I've just changed jobs and thankfully no longer have to do this. Was horrible!!

Going to give it crack tonight??

I've just changed jobs and thankfully no longer have to do this. Was horrible!!

Going to give it crack tonight??

No not tonight, only have the coil, don't want to be going at it twice so once the rest shows up I'll do it in one hit. Plus is freezing :lol:
  • Like 2