Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Gonna attempt tonight then?

I had zero time whatsoever yesterday mate! 

Got to the place at 16.40, they still hadn't put the calipers back together, that was the last straw, I sternly told them I wasn't leaving without them assembled and that I'd have enough of them taking the p1ss.

17.25 I left, with my calipers assembled. Then it took me an hour to get home as I was stuck in really bad traffic. My mate was waiting for me when I got home as we had arranged to meet the other lads for a holiday meeting so I got home and was straight back out for the evening.

Plan is to attack it today when I get home from work.

Not even had chance to take pictures of the calipers is how rushed and annoyed I was! They do look cool though!  

Dropped them off, guy says it could be 5-7 days before they are ready as they have a lot of work on at the minute, no rush, other parts are delayed anyway so feet are firmly up now :lol:

Longest 5-7 days ever!!

• Like 1

Shows they had the time to do it but it shouldnt take you to turn up to kick em up the ar$e to get em done!! Great that you finally have them back! Roll on fitment!! :D

Longest 5-7 days ever!!

A little bit!

well atleast you got them back finally!

Shows they had the time to do it but it shouldnt take you to turn up to kick em up the ar$e to get em done!! Great that you finally have them back! Roll on fitment!! :D

Yeah, I shouldn't have to but eventually got there! My main concern is that they do the job properly now! I will at some point, probably next year change the fluid again for a better one like a 5.1 as what I've got is probably just a standard replacement, couldn't afford the better stuff but it'll do to get us going! :)

It's far too nice to be sitting in an office today! Really can't be bothered when I have this lot sat at home I could be working on! Today is and will continue to drag :(