Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

I have opened my cluster.. Are they the big holders that have the led bulbs in them? I can see 5 if the big ones in total. . Also how do the bulbs come out? They seem stuck firmly in there

I have opened my cluster.. Are they the big holders that have the led bulbs in them? I can see 5 if the big ones in total. . Also how do the bulbs come out? They seem stuck firmly in there

Yeah there's five of them but one if the low fuel light so you won't want to change that, I tried and the LED just stays on all the time :lol:

They twist to unlock then pull out! Then the bulb pulls out of the holder, they can be a bit stiff so wiggle a bit as you pull and should come out!

Yeah there's five of them but one if the low fuel light so you won't want to change that, I tried and the LED just stays on all the time :lol:

They twist to unlock then pull out! Then the bulb pulls out of the holder, they can be a bit stiff so wiggle a bit as you pull and should come out!

Thanks mate will order some leds then and replace them. . Also how hard is it to remove the top glass from that Centre piece I want to carbon wrap it but I couldn't open it