Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Just got home, starting to firm up! When stood still I can still press it to the floor but it needs more force than it did do when I left the house. :)

I need to adjust my headlamp aim higher and also deal with the ballasts and various boxes for the HID kit as over certain bumps it was flickering.

Nice! What did you do as far as placing/fixing the bits on the near side of the engine bay? It's all just loose in mine currently!

The pedal gets to the floor??? :-o

Doesn't sink straight down, does need an increasing amount of effort. I've been leaving much larger gaps though but people tend to just jump in!

Not a bad idea, just so busy that side! Off side I've got them Velcro'd to the bulkhead where the old airbox used to be!  

Doesn't sink straight down, does need an increasing amount of effort. I've been leaving much larger gaps though but people tend to just jump in!

Have you done some proper hard stops since it all being put on?

Have you done some proper hard stops since it all being put on?

Yeah did a few last night! Locks before I reach the floor, least I know the ABS works! 

• Like 1

Yeah did a few last night! Locks before I reach the floor, least I know the ABS works! 

Shouldve taken it out at the same time! lol

Is peculiar that you can get all the way to the floor .. I cant think of anything else except air !