*My Honda Civic MB3 project*

Kurupt mb3

It was coilovers sleeves that caused problem for @vtec2011 and there was another person on Facebook who got rear end damage because of them but the people using eBay ones like pro tuning ones say they are ok for the price.. I have been in a car with those coilovers and it doesn't feel too bad.. I am looking at second hand branded ones also.. You never know if lucky might find a bargain ;)

Thanks lads, ill just get some shocks because the ones that are on aren't the best then save for meister's, sold the loud wheels. They were to small going to look for some 15/16" tomorrow if i cant find ill save for some banded steelies. Thanks again 😉

It was coilover sleeves on my old MB3. Stay well away from them, in fact, run away from them if you even see the fecking things in sight!!

But I do have ProSport 3000's on my Aerodeck and I have to say they're spot on! Yeah ok, they are cheap but they do the job really well. Great lows and great ride, nicely firm and not bouncy at all :)

It was coilover sleeves on my old MB3. Stay well away from them, in fact, run away from them if you even see the fecking things in sight!!

But I do have ProSport 3000's on my Aerodeck and I have to say they're spot on! Yeah ok, they are cheap but they do the job really well. Great lows and great ride, nicely firm and not bouncy at all :)

So what do you think of these? Anygood? Or shall i just get Meisters😕

50664279-AC37-45B7-A3CA-18386705C6F6_zps