*My Honda Civic MB3 project*

Kurupt mb3

The fact that you have to use ur own top mount on those prosports says volumes about the effort the maker put into developing them tbh i dont think you can find a decent set brand new for any less than £400 "do it cheap do it twice"

• Like 2

The fact that you have to use ur own top mount on those prosports says volumes about the effort the maker put into developing them tbh i dont think you can find a decent set brand new for any less than £400 "do it cheap do it twice"

And potentially crash and die in between 

• Like 2

i can see why people do it as thats all they;'ve got at the time, but if you save up a month or 2 you'll be a happy chappy :D
that's why i haven't rushed to do anymore to the civic 

It's because people live in a "Here and now" kind of society and don't want to wait to save up.

I fell for the cheap option too... Second hand pro tuning for £80... Ride was horrific! Every lump or bump felt like the shocks were going to smash up through my bonnet!!

Quickly sold them on and put my MG ZS setup back on... Just looking to do the front fork mod now to bring the front down a touch! :)

• Like 2

I fell for the cheap option too... Second hand pro tuning for £80... Ride was horrific! Every lump or bump felt like the shocks were going to smash up through my bonnet!!

Quickly sold them on and put my MG ZS setup back on... Just looking to do the front fork mod now to bring the front down a touch! :)

Thing that gets me is that ppl still dont listen to advice from ppl like you who have used them ! 

• Like 1

Thing that gets me is that ppl still dont listen to advice from ppl like you who have used them ! 

Plus the mentality of buying something cheap now because you can afford it plays into the "Go cheap, go twice" saying. Why do the job twice because you can't wait to save up to do it properly?

Well I don't know about you lot but I'm very happy with my cheapy coilovers. Even the bloke I work with at the garage (who race and rally his cars) is very impressed with them. 

If I wasn't in a situation with money now, I would happily buy Meister R's.. well, at £600 I cannot justify spending that much considering I don't race my car on the public roads anyway ;)

Well I don't know about you lot but I'm very happy with my cheapy coilovers. Even the bloke I work with at the garage (who race and rally his cars) is very impressed with them. 

If I wasn't in a situation with money now, I would happily buy Meister R's.. well, at £600 I cannot justify spending that much considering I don't race my car on the public roads anyway ;)

Normally I'd agree, but when you've experienced them for yourself you'll think differently! Completely different "animal". 8-)