Roj's Mean Green No Fire Trucks Given Machineâ„¢ (Rust In Pieces)

Roj

Yeah once I get paid at the end of the week I'll be getting one off Adam.

How easy/hard is it to replace wing mirrors by the way? Can it be done without pulling the door card off?

Easy, take the door card off to make it easier, then pull off the tweeter or cover depending what the MB3 has and it'll reveal the tree bolts that hold it to the door.

Obviously disconnect the electrics as well, another good reason to take the door card off :lol:

• Like 1

Easy, take the door card off to make it easier, then pull off the tweeter or cover depending what the MB3 has and it'll reveal the tree bolts that hold it to the door.

Obviously disconnect the electrics as well, another good reason to take the door card off :lol:

There goes an afternoon then. Might look for a band-aid fix in the mean time.

Damn, that's annoying. Is it just me or does it look like a footprint in that top picture? :(

Might be. I think it's where the rain has washed some of the mud splatter though.

The MB3 is not enjoying driving around with a wounded mirror. It blew the fuse to the heater controls this morning. Didn't have any spare 7.5A fuses so I took the one from the rear fog. Never foggy enough round here to need it anyway. :lol:

Still debating with myself about getting an OEM replacement or getting those aftermarket ones I linked before. For now I've jammed a cracked driver side mirror in so I can at least have a functional mirror. :lol: