Roj's Mean Green No Fire Trucks Given Machineâ„¢ (Rust In Pieces)

Roj

And probably sounds better too

A fair bit better, yes. It does reveal how much better the stock MB6 speakers are though, so those will go in the MB3 too once the MB6 gets upgraded. :D

• Like 3

good man, treat the MB3 well and she will return the favour...

I know this. ;)

When I first got it, it wasn't the safest feeling car in the world. Now it's mechanically faultless. Just a shame there's still a lot of bodywork letting it down. Might start fixing it after Japfest2.

Speaking of mechanically faultless, my front brake pads have started making the "I'm almost worn, hear my battle cry" sound under braking. Also I have next to no braking power from the front brakes until they warm up after a couple of miles of driving. Quite scary in the morning when I'm still semi-tired. Good thing I did my rear brakes a few months ago, they're all I've got keeping me safe. :lol:

Will pads off a 1.4i or 1.6i fit my 1.5i? I can't spend much so I'm thinking of buying used pads off a breaker.

Speaking of mechanically faultless, my front brake pads have started making the "I'm almost worn, hear my battle cry" sound under braking. Also I have next to no braking power from the front brakes until they warm up after a couple of miles of driving. Quite scary in the morning when I'm still semi-tired. Good thing I did my rear brakes a few months ago, they're all I've got keeping me safe. :lol:

Will pads off a 1.4i or 1.6i fit my 1.5i? I can't spend much so I'm thinking of buying used pads off a breaker.

I can hear one of mine binding at the front! Also feels like the car side of the offending disc has barely been touched so I reckon it's been like it a while! 

Not sure if there's much difference in those variations but I wouldn't buy used brakes myself, pads are cheap enough mate! Less than £30 for fronts on eurocarparts and that's based on the 1.6! 

The rears really shouldn't be relied on mate. I'd get them done soon as, like Krzys said pads aren't all that expensive.

I can hear one of mine binding at the front! Also feels like the car side of the offending disc has barely been touched so I reckon it's been like it a while! 

Not sure if there's much difference in those variations but I wouldn't buy used brakes myself, pads are cheap enough mate! Less than £30 for fronts on eurocarparts and that's based on the 1.6! 

I bought the MB3 with a binded front caliper. Very interesting braking distances to say the least. :lol:

Are EBC brake pads any good? Demon Tweeks do them for cheaper than OEM.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EBC-Ultimax-Front-Brake-Pads-For-Honda-Civic-95-01-1998-1-5-MB3-DP815-/310846707526?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item485fe85746

The rears really shouldn't be relied on mate. I'd get them done soon as, like Krzys said pads aren't all that expensive.

Yeah will do. :)