Roj's Mean Green No Fire Trucks Given Machineâ„¢ (Rust In Pieces)

Roj

Nice, they look very white on your dirty car. ;)

The shop should now be open to you, top of the page.

Yeah, they'll blend in eventually after I cake them in mud. :lol:

Oh my oh my. I think I'll buy one of everything. :D

Congrats on 200 posts! Haha looking real scene now, best work car ever! Was fun going to meets with you arriving in this thing then showing other more powerful cars what it can do.. Tenpin comes to mind ;)

I look forward to all the experimental mods you'll do on this you crazy guy LOL.

Congrats on 200 posts! Haha looking real scene now, best work car ever! Was fun going to meets with you arriving in this thing then showing other more powerful cars what it can do.. Tenpin comes to mind ;)

I look forward to all the experimental mods you'll do on this you crazy guy LOL.

Thanks man. It'd look even more scene if my damn Civic*Scene sticker didn't come off on the M6. <_< Tenpin was amazing. :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of months ago I said I needed to IronX my alloy wheel. Well I found a cheaper alternative at Asda. CarPlan Wheel Silk. Does exactly the same thing, but not as well, but it's much cheaper so it's easier on my wallet. Sprayed half the bottle on my caked alloy and it's now actually silver. Just need to use the other half to remove the stubborn brake dust inside between the spokes and then give the car a good wash (read: give it to the Romanians round the corner) to finish the job. :D

Didn't realise what my odometer was at when I got home earlier.

20140318_182458.jpg

So of course I had to take it round the block. ;)

20140318_185802.jpg

Milestone reached! :D

• Like 2