Roj's Mean Green No Fire Trucks Given Machineâ„¢ (Rust In Pieces)

Roj

That looks good, I bet it sounds awesome. B)

Yeah it sounds really angry for no reason now. :lol: Also the crossover is way more audible!

That looks awesome, I bet it sounds good. B)

:lol:

That looks so cool! I want one :D 

Our MB3's might not have the true VTEC but it still sounds sick when they hit 4000rpm! I fooled a few of my mates that I got a B under the hood.. ;)

That looks so cool! I want one :D

Our MB3's might not have the true VTEC but it still sounds sick when they hit 4000rpm! I fooled a few of my mates that I got a B under the hood.. ;)

I think having 3-stage VTEC is already cool enough for our 3's. :D

I think having 3-stage VTEC is already cool enough for our 3's. :D

MB3's have 3 stage VTEC? I thought the type of VTEC in ours is only switching from 12v (eco mode) to 16v (normal mode) ?

MB3's have 3 stage VTEC? I thought the type of VTEC in ours is only switching from 12v (eco mode) to 16v (normal mode) ?

The eco mode deactivates at 2500rpm (3500rpm in 5th) and then at roughly 4500rpm you get the regular VTEC (like say an MB4 would have). That's the awesome sound you're hearing. :)

For whatever reason Wikipedia says VTEC-E, which is wrong. The same goes for the D15Z6, which is just the EK3's version of our motor. :D

The eco mode deactivates at 2500rpm (3500rpm in 5th) and then at roughly 4500rpm you get the regular VTEC (like say an MB4 would have). That's the awesome sound you're hearing. :)

For whatever reason Wikipedia says VTEC-E, which is wrong. The same goes for the D15Z6, which is just the EK3's version of our motor. :D

Ahhh that's where I'm getting it all wrong... using Wikipedia :lol: I have never been sure what I have in the engine. I just assume it's a eco VTEC engine which goes like f**k :lol: 

The MB3 has always had a bumper gap issue and it's been slowly getting worse. So yesterday I got my bag of zip-ties and tied the top of the bumper to the slam panel. It seems to have helped a bit.

2014-04-12103855.jpg

What I really need to do is realign the crash bar, which might happen if things get worse.

• Like 1