Roj's Mean Green No Fire Trucks Given Machineâ„¢ (Rust In Pieces)

Roj

Well his mate is here :) Put up a pic here and I'll see what I can do!

Loving this car Roj as you know, went in it and convoyed in it, really really good car especially for £300, gonna be nice when it's all done sitting next to the MB6!

Hopefully I'll get another chance to attend a meet with you in the MB3 before I get the MB6. :)

Aha I didn't know that! Already been done by NIKH25 but thanks anyway! :)

KyfersMlowered_zps7e58c6cf.jpg

I can't not drool over a Sicilian Red MB, especially one that low. Do it! :D Also may I ask where you got your smoked side repeaters from?

Hopefully I'll get another chance to attend a meet with you in the MB3 before I get the MB6. :)

I can't not drool over a Sicilian Red MB, especially one that low. Do it! :D Also may I ask where you got your smoked side repeaters from?

:lol: It's such a let down when I see my car parked just outside my bedroom window... The side repeaters are from a 98 Accord and then I have used fly-eye tint. Or you can get crystal black side repeaters from ebay. I few members on here have got them!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-5-DOOR-1996-00-CRYSTAL-BLACK-SIDE-REPEATERS-PAIR-/220949564914?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item33719ecdf2

:lol: It's such a let down when I see my car parked just outside my bedroom window... The side repeaters are from a 98 Accord and then I have used fly-eye tint. Or you can get crystal black side repeaters from ebay. I few members on here have got them!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-5-DOOR-1996-00-CRYSTAL-BLACK-SIDE-REPEATERS-PAIR-/220949564914?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item33719ecdf2

Ah! Thanks. :D

Or, get rover 45 ones, like mine :wink:

Are they plug and play on Civics?

Went to visit the parents this weekend,so I decided to snap a picture of the MB's together.

2014-01-04134807.jpg

Soon. :D

• Like 2