Grant

Paint can be funny s**te m8. If it didnt look gr8 before lacquer it never will but it will get there in the end. Quick question but are u not supposed to put down a silver/metalic base coat before pearl coats as i know you should before candy n wondered if its the same

Not that I know of. When I had my R5 painted many years ago, it was done in a pearl blue which was laid straight on top of the original electric blue, then I had a violet flip added which was dusted on finely. Certainly no special undercoats though.

I'd never heard of that one before Jay.

It's going to go into a shop and get done aloh with the skirts so I'll ask him and then we'll be able to see the outcome!!

I googled it n its only candy that you put a silver base coat down n not all the time aparently learn somthing new every day lol. N good news on gettin it in the bodyshop for it to be done should come out awesome

Paul's. Ie mr OCD won't bring my nice car out to play @Honda Paul

Ah right, that's his daily then.

I can understand his reluctance to bring the other one, he'd never have any time for anything other than cleaning if he did. ;):lol:

• Like 1

Worst weekend of may, out in his mb6.

Best weekend of may, out in his mb3.

Something is wrong there!

I think it would've been a bit gutting if he turned up in that to Japfest.