Tyres - advice/experience/recommendations

Grant

Nicely pointed out mate thank you.

Nick said above he uses these, what would you say about the wet weather performance Nick?

They're not the best but they're in no way ditchfinders either, I've not had any particularly scary moments in them and unless your going to go full pelt everywhere when it's wet and greasy I doubt you'll have any problems.

Dry performance is great and I don't think you can do better for the money, go for it.

• Like 1

They're not the best but they're in no way ditchfinders either, I've not had any particularly scary moments in them and unless your going to go full pelt everywhere when it's wet and greasy I doubt you'll have any problems.

Dry performance is great and I don't think you can do better for the money, go for it.

For the price mate, I think I have to!!

• Like 1

I got toyo t1r 50s there alright. Much less squashy than 55s.

I'm a fan of these tyres but people seem to have mixed views on them.. But they are lethal in the wet. But seem very good in the dry

196 quid fitted for 4 locally. Not too bad I thought

It involved a tyre iron. :-(

I sense you have still not quite recovered. Remember, healing takes time.

I got toyo t1r 50s there alright. Much less squashy than 55s.

I'm a fan of these tyres but people seem to have mixed views on them.. But they are lethal in the wet. But seem very good in the dry

196 quid fitted for 4 locally. Not too bad I thought

Cheers for the input mate, when you say lethal, do you mean under spirited driving, or regular?

I put a pair of Linglong Green-Max on the front of mine, £30 a corner in the standard 195/55 size and for the money in the wet I can't grumble! Rated quite high for wet performance too!