Project TDi Bora... Plastidip...eh yeah .... Dont do it

jamestopdog

Yes, do that! 

My old man had a GSi3000 12v Auto for a long time! In red which I think is a really good colour...until it went pink and orange in places! :lol:

Ask Sue, she pops on with Nicks log in.

Ill wait til I got the money in my hands I think, although may well have someone interested in the Bora

• 2 weeks later...

God I bloody hate selling cars

Listed the Bora on Ebay for £2695 which is basically trade in price

Its the cheapest on there for year/mileage/condition/spec

Had loads of idiots and offers

Been talking to a bloke for the last week, sent him loads of emails answering every single question.

Arranged him to come down today. I told himI wanted cash and I would take not a penny less than £2600 unless he found any fault.

I paid to have the car valeted and met him, he spent a hour looking over it (hes a mechanic) took him for a five mile test drive.

What does he do ? Offer me £2400. Tells me hes gonna have to spend £100 getting the windows tinted (what the hells that got to do with anything) and pay someone £100 to remove a couple of tiny bits of plastidip I hadnt taken off!

He drove all the way from Essex to mess me about?? i just dont understand that

And of course all the others that showed interest i have now emailed and they all have a sudden seem to have got new cars funny that

So no new VTIS for me, I just dont have the money with opening my new shop, im still overdrawn :(

Now ive got to tell Sue. Me and the girlfriend were all geared up to pick up Nicks car after I sold mine today

What is the matter with the bloke? Knocking you down a couple hundred quid so he can add something with his taste to the car?

That's like saying "I'll give you 2 grand so I can get £600 wheels" :lol: