Project TDi Bora... Plastidip...eh yeah .... Dont do it

jamestopdog

Mods coming thick and fast, well tried the light tint, its only temporary and not put on correctly but love it!

Heres a pic, I layed a bit over the top of the light the other night and didnt seem to dull beam

Think it transforms the look and will look amazing with the blue fogs (wheels looking nice and chunky here too)

33fa950835b8c373a12f20e2434d8527.jpg

Heres a collage of all lights off, side lights on and headlights on

1fe4eaa88b12571ad28853bb3f7a2a03.jpg

• Like 1

Love the wheels mate. Will look superb when lowered.

Lights are cool, not my taste. Maybe a dark tint instead of a blue?

Cheers man yeah growing on me the wheels! Nah man smoked headlights to common, blue adds a bit of colour to the boring silver and looks like I got HID's at night ;)

The blue looks good against the silver, is it film or a spray?

Are they legal?

Thanks, film Nick, got enough to redo it all.

Im not sure on legality, probably not? As I said to grant when main bulbs on looks like HIDS, especially at night, so just drive round with lights on I suppose!

Cheers man yeah growing on me the wheels! Nah man smoked headlights to common, blue adds a bit of colour to the boring silver and looks like I got HID's at night ;)

Thanks, film Nick, got enough to redo it all.

Im not sure on legality, probably not? As I said to grant when main bulbs on looks like HIDS, especially at night, so just drive round with lights on I suppose!

I think afaik as long as you're not showing red light at the front it's probably legal but I expect if you get stopped by PC Tw*t on a bad day he's not going to like it. :lol:

• Like 1

They look cool.

f**k the law!

Yeah fuck the police!! Ha

As Nick said I'd have thought, so long as the film isn't detriment to the functionality of the light, I don't see what can be illegal. Though there is always THAT copper ....

I think you should rename the thread because this Bora is no longer boring.. ;) It really does look the part now!

I really like the blue tinted lights, makes me want a silver MB and blue tinted headlights :lol: The wheels are loads better too, really cannot wait to see this lowered! :D