Project TDi Bora... Plastidip...eh yeah .... Dont do it

jamestopdog

Yeah f**k the police!! Ha

As Nick said I'd have thought, so long as the film isn't detriment to the functionality of the light, I don't see what can be illegal. Though there is always THAT copper ....

Fingers crossed!

ooft new wheels have nice poke, that will have awesome fitment when lowered! and I like the blue tints a lot!

Cheers man, yeah got 20mm spacers on rear still aswell so sitting nice, roll on lowering day!!

I think you should rename the thread because this Bora is no longer boring.. ;) It really does look the part now!

I really like the blue tinted lights, makes me want a silver MB and blue tinted headlights :lol: The wheels are loads better too, really cannot wait to see this lowered! :D

Yeah I should have done it to mine! You and me ..race to see who can get lowered first! :D

Yeah I should have done it to mine! You and me ..race to see who can get lowered first! :D

:lol: What's my favorite word? Tomorrow. That's right, it will be **DONE** tomorrow!

• Like 1

Took them off today mate as driving it around on tyres that are worn on the edges, dont want to give the old bill a chance to pull me!

Would be just my luck, tyres should be here tomrrow from Camskill 2x Uniroyal rainsport3 215x45 r17 £150 delivered not bad

Swapped all four back or just the fronts?

The 16's I bought need new rubber x4 so can't fit them legally until I get new, but also want to change the colour too! Fussy git me :lol:

Grrr always let down by somene! Camskill now, ordered 2 tyres Sunday night, meant to be 24 hour service, so really should have been tuesday, but scheduled for delivery wednesday, I though fair enough, delivered at lunch time...one tyre! Great! Got it booked in for tyre change tomorrow and will,only have one tyre. Rung them up they said they do say they dont always make 24 hour delivery but this will be 72 hour! So i said well can you send the other one to my work instead (i work 30 miles from home) but answer? No!