Dakota Bronze MB6

Mikeyvti

Seen you put these up quite a bit Nick, are they better quality than halfrauds?

I don't honestly know, I've never used Halfrauds paint mixing but I don't completely trust them.

Halfrauds 300ml is £12.99 or 500ml £14.99, these are £11.99 for 400ml but plus £3.49 delivery, so slightly more expensive but for me it's worth paying the extra, colour match is spot on.

I don't honestly know, I've never used Halfrauds paint mixing but I don't completely trust them.

Halfrauds 300ml is £12.99 or 500ml £14.99, these are £11.99 for 400ml but plus £3.49 delivery, so slightly more expensive but for me it's worth paying the extra, colour match is spot on.

Got to admit I got Halfrauds paint for mine. The green is spot on, but it doesnt have the blue/purpleish of the Baikal Green. Only did the wing mirrors though, so makes no difference really.

Think Halford s might be hit and miss as they employ teenagers and give them half hour training on mixing the paint.

Every time I've asked for a specific colour in the Leicester one they may as well have given me pink was so far out. Always order off net now.

Think Halford s might be hit and miss as they employ teenagers and give them half hour training on mixing the paint.

Every time I've asked for a specific colour in the Leicester one they may as well have given me pink was so far out. Always order off net now.

I think mine only got the time and attention because it was my girlfriends brother making it.