Aerocrap VTI from Slovenia

Hakosuka

I need to get the rust sorted, this is my main concern. I don't know how to weld and I don't want to learn on the car :) And I can't paint it myself neither, so this can get a bit expensive...but I have to do it to apply wrap and to get my car through MOT in october...

I need to get to the heater matrix to check this...will report. And bleed the system again for possible air bubbles... Thanks!

Another pic from my friend. It was taken when we got home from a 600 mile drive to hungary and back, which was also my first test ride after all this work done here. I didn't even had a chance to drive up and down the driveway.  :roll:

100105063723533295734719.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, don't have much time for the car as I am over the head with work, but I need a new radiator for my B18. Do I need the 28mm or the 32mm outlet piping?

Looking at this one with a push type fan, to get a little more room in my bay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-Coupe-EM1-Si-VTi-SiR-B16A-28MM-PIPES-FULL-ALLOY-RADIATOR-/121167887896?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c362b3e18