my poor old eg

dr_broon

it was for a sharp bend :shock:

ended up being scrapped, after all sorts of banger racing / farm buggy plans never happening.

sad... loved that car.

And you thought; 'how sharp can it be?'

Must've been gutting though. :(

properly gutted.

that set off a bit of a dodgy car history - 1.6 J reg cavilier with the best reg ever (J460 CUM) which I found didn't have an air filter in when I went to change it... explains the clouds of black smoke that used to belch out of it! :lol: in the end it got scrapped because of the longest MOT fail list ever (they had to write on the back of the sheet).

next up was a 1.4 pug 306 (though it did have a lush momo steering wheel) that I ran until the clutch went, then scrapped it (but didn't retrieve the wheel - DOH!).

then I got a 1.8 Carina with 190k on the clock, which was mint for covering the 350 miles a week I was doing on the commute, and had a HUGE boot.  Eventually the o2 sensor went which was going to cost £400 to sort (only paid £300 for the car).

I went to look at a volvo at the garage to trade the Carina in, but saw the deck and then the VTI sign, and then googled it and here I am.  test drive sold it all day :D

• Like 3