3gdean's Mc2 VTI+s

3gdean

Thats not good news then dude. that went same way as my m8s which caused it to bend a rod n all phookin everything meaning a new block. Please get the block crack tested if you've thought about that already then ignor me lol

I did the mapping.

I am very of the mind set a little knowledge is the worst knowledge. I wouldn't feel comfortable mapping other software/engines just quite yet. As long as core principles are followed, Hondata is awesome, it pretty much does it all for you anyway.

It would probably have taken longer to kill if it was just detonating.

Have the data logs, no det, AFR's flat 11, 8 psi. would have been 400+ given the set up. I was shy on the numbers previously due to hoping but realisticly higher.  the yanks get 400 on shat fuel and less timing

have driven a 450hp GT4 that took an AMG, 480 pulsar, almera 340

I know its been awhile since i was in something quick. ^^^ those are rediculous but i was never scared,,,this did.

Knew i had issues as it felt slower, taking longer to hit boost, very steamy through breather setup, so crank pressure issue, thought i resolved it. Took the lad who owns almera out,,,pop. even at that point he said it was quicker.

will be getting another one soon, will get a lower psi spring and take it to the dyno straight away so i know when to back the power off. this block will probably get the works.

no DET, plugs are fine, one is just wet. bank 4 went. more than likely a sleeve anyway, to check, topped up with coolant to see water entering the cylinder,,,too much for just a headgasket/head  lift.