Top speed!!

shaikh

Had the MB6 up to 130 on a track, no problem at all and im sure she would go off the clock if you had enough road and big enough balls lol

They do! :smile:

:o ive never done higher than 5-6k rpm :o dont know if the stock 1.6 can do higher never tested :o

Btw guys whats the best car-wax/brand for black color i can use? :D my dad uses turtle wax on his merc :o but when i search turtle wax it comes in different color so i believe its safe to use one for black color? But dont know whats my car color type gloss etc ? Or can i just use black turtle wax and ill be fine? :|

Probably not on the revs question, the D series don't rev like the VTEC B series engines :)

Ohh ye true :( btw is it possible to gain around 150-160 bhp? Without turbo? On D series? I have 125bhp stock with complete custom exhaust and air filter is it possible to get around 150-160bhp?

Not MB's but all on a private road in Mexico on their Autobahn.

Toyota Starlet 1.3 16v Sportif - 120mph speedo - 120mph - So actual speed ??? - Took AGES!

VW Golf 1.6 SE 8v - 160mph speedo - 131mph indicated - Actual speed probably 126mph - Car felt funny after.

Toyota Starlet GT Turbo TD04 - 110mph speedo - 134mph GPS - Car no longer exists

BMW 325i SE - 160mph speedo - 160mph indicated - 155mph GPS - Limiter.

Legitimately on a German autobahn the Saab 9-5 managed a GPS 150mph, wasn't looking at the speedo, just the guy I upset in his Mercedes as I was fully laden too :lol:

My Leon Cupra R made 161mph on a GPS too.

• Like 1