Top speed!!

shaikh

Use to have my 1.4 ef civic off the clock which said 120 fooking good going for a 1.4 IMO. All my 1.6-1.8 b series would push 140 no worries down a private air field lol.

Had a Peugeot 205 956cc topped out at 70 got 100 down hill once

Had a Peugeot 205 956cc topped out at 70 got 100 down hill once

That was my first car, used to bool up and down to Leicester in it when i was at uni. Used to be happy around 80, until the big hills when I'd be mixing it with the trucksin the crawler Lane :lol:

Got to 100 down a very big Hill on a private road and the shaking and screaming was scary

Ohh ye true :( btw is it possible to gain around 150-160 bhp? Without turbo? On D series? I have 125bhp stock with complete custom exhaust and air filter is it possible to get around 150-160bhp?

itll take afair amount of cash to do that, talking decent 4-1 mani, cams,  port polish, intake + mapping to suit probbaly looking at the price of a bseries  :-) + some.

be interesting to see what @Chandler will be making

my 1.6 loved the 7.2K redline

That was my first car, used to bool up and down to Leicester in it when i was at uni. Used to be happy around 80, until the big hills when I'd be mixing it with the trucksin the crawler Lane :lol:

Got to 100 down a very big Hill on a private road and the shaking and screaming was scary

@dr_broon you lucky boy mine wouldn't do 80! If I went to over take on motorway I would pull out and if they slightly put there foot down to 71 I had to back off and pull in lol

itll take afair amount of cash to do that, talking decent 4-1 mani, cams, port polish, intake + mapping to suit probbaly looking at the price of a bseries :-) + some.

be interesting to see what @Chandler will be making

my 1.6 loved the 7.2K redline

Ohh damn ye :o...i saw some be series engine for sell on ebay and etc they not very expensive tho 600-700 pounds thats oryt i think for the amount of power u get..but i have this love for D-series engine for some reason i dont know :D loads of guys are with B series so i wanna see whats a D-series is capable of :D but also ive never experienced a B-series engine how it feels and all :D..i have 75k miles on the clock :D so want to stay with it till 150k and then maybe engine swap :D

• Like 1

My first car was toyota altis 1.8 :D and i lost it in the race when i was 15 on some bridge :( funny thing the next day i got the number plate :| the car was written off :o

@dr_broon you lucky boy mine wouldn't do 80! If I went to over take on motorway I would pull out and if they slightly put there foot down to 71 I had to back off and pull in lol

It was a great car for learning how to overtake though, used to have to plan overtaking manoeuvres a week in advance :lol: