My aerodeck - now gone :(

marv

• 3 weeks later...

Small maintenance update. Iv noticed my thermostat ha seen sticking recently, and with the colder mornings it was taking an age to heat up :( picked up a new thermostat today from the motor factors and fired it out whilst my daughter was napping lol

FB17071C-6401-4395-9ACA-A0513A92FB11_zps

Iv also stripped the b18c4 from my mb6. Wanting to fin out the cause of the smoking. Going to take the head into work on Monday for a pressure test, if that's all good then il strip the block and check the pistons.

What I ideally want to do is source some 4x114 steel wheels and il banded them and paint them white :) probably go 8" up front and 8.5s on the back.

Do it! It'll look ace. Car of month material for sure then. Height is perfect now.

Small maintenance update. Iv noticed my thermostat ha seen sticking recently, and with the colder mornings it was taking an age to heat up :( picked up a new thermostat today from the motor factors and fired it out whilst my daughter was napping lol

FB17071C-6401-4395-9ACA-A0513A92FB11_zps

Iv also stripped the b18c4 from my mb6. Wanting to fin out the cause of the smoking. Going to take the head into work on Monday for a pressure test, if that's all good then il strip the block and check the pistons.

The thermostat on mine was only sticking a small bit but was enough to upset it the same way!

Good luck with the B18 dude!

Do it! It'll look ace. Car of month material for sure then. Height is perfect now.

I need 3 more mb6 steel wheels. Someone help!! Lol got the bands ready forthem

The thermostat on mine was only sticking a small bit but was enough to upset it the same way!

Good luck with the B18 dude!

Yeah it's a bit annoying especially with the colder weather. Looking forward to the drive to work on Monday morning now lol