"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

• 1 month later...

so its been a while since I have been on here. really been busy getting my 4 door prepped for the K swap, and staying busy with the family and friends. kinda forgot about the Deck for a while as it wasn't giving me any problems.  .............................. that is until recently, lol.

I had to change out the alternator cause the vacuum pump for the oil feed was leaking. the turbo diesel rovers have a seal that can go bad on them. I was trying to figure out where all this oil was coming from, luckily I found the source.

and today as cold as it was with the wind blowing I swapped out my old beat up rear muffler, that Honda doesn't make anymore and swapped in the Rover 400 5 Door Saloon muffler. the exhaust tip is a lil short, but I kinda like it. almost tucked in there look.

20141127_094436_RichtoneHDR_zpsssnvya0o.

20141127_094443_RichtoneHDR_zpsvr9wx3ok.

20141127_100115_RichtoneHDR_zpsailp6vwg.

Have yours just got that yellowish haze on them? I saw on a video on youtube of someone using toothpaste to clean that up!

Found a bit of info here too: http://civic5.com/forum/topic/2523-headlight-retore/

oh no. I know how to polish my lights using M3 products. what I meant was taking them apart and cleaning up the insides. maybe painting the chrome bits and such.