"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

Got my VSM VTi lip in today. Its in good shape with the normal wear and tear. Can be fixed up pretty easily. There is no hardware to attach the lip, but I have extras in my tool box. SCORE!!!!

20140610_173032_RichtoneHDR_zpsbuwh9n9b.

20140610_173917_RichtoneHDR_zpszkeqbjfe.

20140610_173933_RichtoneHDR_zpsumpziair.

Will probably throw it on the car Friday as well.

Nice, will look good when it has been fitted!

That will make the deck smile :D

Yes but of course.

I have a few questions for you guys. Did the VTi Aerodecks come with full power windows at all 4 doors? I am asking because my MC3 has power windows up front and turn/crank style windows in the rear for the passengers.

Yes. All power windows :-)

Is it friday yet?

Nope not Friday at all kind sir!!!

I need to find a power window harness for my car. I cam across a Rover 400 today at the scrap yard. It had full power options and I was wondering if I could use that for a full power window conversion.

Nope not Friday at all kind sir!!!

I need to find a power window harness for my car. I cam across a Rover 400 today at the scrap yard. It had full power options and I was wondering if I could use that for a full power window conversion.

I bet you could make it work! No idea if they are a simple plug and play affair but I'd say it's possible!

I don't even know if they are the same buttons, never even sat in a 400!

I am not 100% sure if it was a 400, but it had the same switches, and door handles as the Aerodeck. That's why I believe it will work.

I bet you could make it work! No idea if they are a simple plug and play affair but I'd say it's possible!

Luckily one of the interior door panels was  removed. It had the same plugs as the Aerodeck.  had to adjust my window regulator a few days back and made note of the connectors.

• Like 1