"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

Free money is always good! The donor MB4 I had yielded two whole pounds when I had removed the interior! Felt like a win to me!

I didn't think the Germans used salt on their roads? But those brakes looked better than mine I tell ya that much!

+1 for never seeing one of these before, nice plans. 17s do look good on a deck but if you are planning fairly decent lows (30mm or more) they will need quite a bit of work. 16s are perfect with lows.

if you plan simple and start small, it leave room for bigger and better improvements. at least I think so. I might look for 16in rims locally and see how I like them.

Nice MC... wait, MC3? Has to be the 1st one I seen! 

Looking forward to seeing how you progress with this :)

Thanks a lot. I see these all the time here. The 1.4,1.5,16 are seen more on a daily basis. The VTi's are the kinda RARE ones around here. I have only seen 3 on the roads since me arriving here in Germany in 2012. I have seen several for sale on the interwebz though.

Free money is always good! The donor MB4 I had yielded two whole pounds when I had removed the interior! Felt like a win to me!

I didn't think the Germans used salt on their roads? But those brakes looked better than mine I tell ya that much!

Hell yeah!!! CASH,CASH,CASH!!!! lol

Yeah the Germans do use salt, but I know from experience that as long as you wash your car and underbody once or twice a week during the winter season you wont have rust problems.

I have only every seen one before and that was way back when we had just started the site mmmm so what m do we not have or have we had(got) them all lol

I have only every seen one before and that was way back when we had just started the site mmmm so what m do we not have or have we had(got) them all lol

So I guess maybe its time to add MC3 to the list? lol

I will do my best to get this cleaned up. I have some plans in mind, but I have to see what my Boss (wife) says about spending extra money rlol.gif1 

lol I'll amend the forum description. I actually haven't seen one either, though knew Honda did make them! Will deffo be watching this one with interest! Great project mate!

@DAVEMB2

Was the TD we had in the forum not a 5 door hatch mate? Can't seem to remember a TD Aerodeck before?

lol I'll amend the forum description. I actually haven't seen one either, though knew Honda did make them! Will deffo be watching this one with interest! Great project mate!

Thanks a lot Dave.

I was wondering if anyone had any good sites or spots to get used parts from? I look on ebay.uk and a lot of the sellers breaking cars say they do not ship to Germany. Is this cause of shipping taxes or just a pain in the a*s to do type stuff?

Apparently the shipping costs to Germany aren't too bad nowadays mate. Best place to check is in our classifieds section, we have an MB breaker in there who always has a good stock of parts. Also check our Facebook page, two or more breakers in there mate, usually with a lot of aerodeck parts for sale too.