"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

Apparently the shipping costs to Germany aren't too bad nowadays mate. Best place to check is in our classifieds section, we have an MB breaker in there who always has a good stock of parts. Also check our Facebook page, two or more breakers in there mate, usually with a lot of aerodeck parts for sale too.

I will look it up on facebook, is it Civic5 or another name?

lol I'll amend the forum description. I actually haven't seen one either, though knew Honda did make them! Will deffo be watching this one with interest! Great project mate!

@DAVEMB2

Was the TD we had in the forum not a 5 door hatch mate? Can't seem to remember a TD Aerodeck before?

Yer the one we had on here was an MB but I had seen one and only one just a few months after the site had started

I'll go accept that right now for you mate

And thank you very much.

Been looking around and it look like I am going to have to research Rover engine parts if I am going to replace or do basic maintenance procedures. Any of you guys know of a service manual your side of the water that covers the MC3 wagon?

Does the downloadable one on the homepage not cover you?

I was going to suggest the same, would have thought it would have some info on the TD engine.

Does the downloadable one on the homepage not cover you?

I was going to suggest the same, would have thought it would have some info on the TD engine.

So far what I have seen no. It covers the Honda engines, not the rover L diesel engines. It does cover mostly everything else though