Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

@Roj LOL, but seriously say what you thought of it and I ordered the TEINs today you know this!

I thought it needed more lows and it appears you thought so too the moment you were the tallest car on the street. :P

Seriously though, me and the EP3 got on like a house on fire to be honest. I had an EU7 for 4 years so I was already used to the shifter location and such. Shifting was slick, brakes were on point, steering is light but you still get a good amount of feedback. Best part is the motor though, I was doing silly speeds in no time at all (big up Juan for letting us use his airfield for speed runs).

• Like 2

It's a very 'get up and go' motor isn't it? :D

It is! I also like how you can throw it into 6th at 20mph and it won't struggle at all.

Sooo, on Friday evening @Roj came over to mine for the weekend, for a few jobs on the car, valve clearances and most importantly - fitting his MeisterR coilovers. Left the car overnight at work so it would be stone cold (Steve Austin) for the clearances to be done, then drove up there the next day to get the job done!

Here's a pic at somewhere familiar for me (work :lol:) getting the clearances done:

b6ffdf39-b99d-4de1-8a8d-62007bf0ae3f_zps

Made it back to mine after a nice drive back, thing pulls way harder now, pretty quick car his MB6 is :) Took a pic with my filthy EP3:

16701227-6166-4934-93aa-4eb20f2a2539_zps

Started the coilovers, drivers side rear first and f**king hell, rear LCA bolt and ABS line bolts were seized as f**k. Took 3hrs to do the drivers side rear and then darkness fell as we finished the drivers side front. Well deserved picture after the hassle of the drivers side rear:

ac94b984-b0a6-44f4-a618-3d648eea9a73_zps

Then that night I took a pic of my car as well as a couple of Rojs that I'll put in his thread. Plate lights and HIDs look awesome:

03cecb4b-a090-4e7a-be97-e2889874bfd0_zps

The next morning we woke up and took some pictures of Rojs car with just the drivers side done, some photowhoring:

ecf9a397-6b68-448b-9f7a-0458b14baf36_zps

b2263ab4-3a0a-4a99-aba2-a81c89143fde_zps

And then his coilovers were done, more photowhoring!

Excuse the filthyness..

412b7d56-26d4-4199-a9ee-1bf407a18111_zps

fec9fbc7-9597-4e8e-95b2-0c1dc7f7a841_zps

That's all from this weekend!

Ordered the TEINs as mentioned above, they should arrive tomorrow, can't wait to get them on, I just want lows!