Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

On Bridgestone A001's all around, it grip in every thing, in the snow, to get it to slip, I had to really drive it like a tool, and the back end didn't want to let go unless i really persuaded it.

• Like 1

On Bridgestone A001's all around, it grip in every thing, in the snow, to get it to slip, I had to really drive it like a tool, and the back end didn't want to let go unless i really persuaded it.

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymetric 2's are the same, brilliant come rain, shine or snow 8-)

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymetric 2's are the same, brilliant come rain, shine or snow 8-)

Uniroyal Rainsport 3's are the same, I also hear good things about Potenza S001 and Potenza Adrenalin RE002s although I've never had them in any of my cars personally, I've been in a 400bhp scoob on Adrenalins and they were brilliant.. but that could be the AWD grip fooling me

Went to a rather large local meet over the weekend (300+ cars) and had a play with a few other Hondas as well as got inspired for future modifications. Bonnet will be going on ASAP and I need to get a new midpipe made ASAP cause the meet highlighted how badly this thing needs lowering, which just isn't possible with the current B pipe I should be getting the windows tinted soon too! OEM spec like a premier editions :)

Yeah my midpipe literally gives me no ground clearance cause of how it's 2 piece and how it is, so I want a custom midpipe that's slightly more tucked so I can lower it 30mm or so!

Yeah I need the bonnet on ASAP!

Uniroyal Rainsport 3's got them on the S, very good and good for wear and wet conditions

Potenza S001 replacement for Re50 and are good also

Potenza Adrenalin RE002s on the front of Mc2 very good also not as good as Conti2 but at the price very good.

would like to try Nankang NS2r maybe next<track/road> on the S2000 :idea:

• Like 1