Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

Bummer about that but at least you managed to get one in the end, they say if you want it done right you have to do it yourself!

I spent most of yesterday looking at EP3's online!

Krzys you're right, nothing like an old fashioned face to face transaction.. And if you wanna ask anything specific let me know, they're incredible cars bang for buck right now, I love love driving it and this is someone who's owned a six cylinder BMW which when new was 2.5x as expensive and slightly more powerful, I really do prefer the ep3 in some ways!

Yeah I've driven them before as my older brother used to have one plus he did mine years at a Honda main dealer so have a fair bit of knowledge but wouldn't claim to know all there is to know! :smile:

Just feel like it might be better suited to my needs as they're changing currently, will see how the cycling goes and how money is after America!

Yeah I've driven them before as my older brother used to have one plus he did mine years at a Honda main dealer so have a fair bit of knowledge but wouldn't claim to know all there is to know! :-)

Just feel like it might be better suited to my needs as they're changing currently, will see how the cycling goes and how money is after America!

Ah the MB6 and EP3 are completely different and brilliant in their own ways, bang for buck an MB6 is better but I dunno there's something about the EP3 I just LOVE. Very very capable cars and K20 + about £1k mods = 250bhp and a lot of torque (for a Honda) which will make it eat much much more powerful cars. Plus it's the practicality aspect even though it's a 3 door... although my subs ruined that :lol:

• Like 1

Haha!

Yeah I was wanting an EP3 last year but somehow ended up with the VTi-S, now my EP3 itch is back but I've got a lot in the MB6 in terms of money, time and effort! Plus I can't even think about saving towards changing cars until I come back from America and it'll be Christmas a few weeks later so I think it'll be next year easily!

Yeah there's quite a lot of aftermarket for the EP3, but no real good forums for it as far as I know!

Good news! Car is in the garage as I type this for driveshaft/brakes/exhaust. :D

Yeah there's quite a lot of aftermarket for the EP3, but no real good forums for it as far as I know!

Good news! Car is in the garage as I type this for driveshaft/brakes/exhaust. :D

About time! Have you got some ear defenders ready? :lol:

• Like 1