Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

Sounds pretty nice mate! Quite loud but i dont think you can appreciate it very well in a vid !

Did you get the shaft sorted too?

In terms of real work speed, theres not a lot in it between the MB/MC & EP3 i dont think .. The shorter box has its advantages and disadvantages .. IE coming off a round about in 2nd in the ep your already at 6k and right on vtec .. Where as with the s9b your futher down and have to wait .. But at the same time, the EP will change sooner on the straight allowing the mb/mc to catch back up ..

I highly doubt there would be a lot in it with comparative drivers and a track :wink:

Thanks it sounds incredible in real life haha, I'd have to agree with you with the shorter ratios being a good and a bad point, but around a track the way an EP3 corners, you'd need a very very well sorted MB6 to keep up IMO, the EP3 was the fastest hatch around the 'ring for a while too, but we'll see about the straight line thing when I meet up with Roj for some '0-30's' and '30-70s' before japfest2 ;)

I got the driveshaft done along with the new brakes on Monday, but not the driveshaft the guy sent me.. as it still hasn't arrived.. 2 weeks later. PayPal are taking their time with a claim too as it wasn't done via eBay.

After having my PB MB6 i got fed up of black cars, and didn't want a red one so silver was the only option unless i went for a JDM one at twice the price! Agreed if a facelift i would have went for Cosmic Grey.

Ah right fair enough!

Ahh, I always loved black EP3s, silver was my second choice as all Milano EP3s are now pink, problem with black is it's a right pain to maintain.

He hasn't contacted me since he sent the 'other' driveshaft, no fb messages, hasn't replied to me on fb chat despite having updated his status and commented on people I knows posts etc, he's not even responding to paypal. So I don't know if I'll get my money back :(

It is indeed!

x3 lush when clean .. But only stays clean for an hour or so ! And shows swirls like nothing else!

He hasn't contacted me since he sent the 'other' driveshaft, no fb messages, hasn't replied to me on fb chat despite having updated his status and commented on people I knows posts etc, he's not even responding to paypal. So I don't know if I'll get my money back :(

Regarldess of if he responds to paypal, if they side in your favour you'll get your money back !

They do but it has to be after 28 days i think, as i have only had to make one claim with paypal before.

Yeah the soonest they're saying I could get it is the 26th, as I paid him on the 30th of last month