Mtec Discs...again :(

burbleboy

Just don't follow my dad's advise of using WD40 on the disc....my older brothers mate did once on his moped when the rear brake seized on, the lad really was quite dim! :roll:

Yeah defo wouldnt advise that lol

yeah i did put a smear of grease on all of the contact part's of the pad (bar the friction material LOL)

as for the wd40 on a disk, pmsl. when i did the mot course, we were shown some horror pics, one was a brake disk covered in copper grease to stop it squealing.....   

yeah i did put a smear of grease on all of the contact part's of the pad (bar the friction material LOL)

as for the wd40 on a disk, pmsl. when i did the mot course, we were shown some horror pics, one was a brake disk covered in copper grease to stop it squealing.....

:-o

Goes to show the general intelligence we've come to expect from people really! 

Dear god some of the brake ones !!!!

Pads on the wrong way, even I managed to fit mine back on the right way round and I've never done it before! :lol:

• Like 1

Pads on the wrong way, even I managed to fit mine back on the right way round and I've never done it before! :lol:

I dont understand why if people know that little, that they even attempt it !