Mtec Discs...again :(

burbleboy

Hmmm not great is it. Mine have probably done about the same milage but are ok. I do some fruity driving but not hammering the brakes like you would on track.

Oem is sometimes best hey

• Like 1

Hmmm not great is it. Mine have probably done about the same milage but are ok. I do some fruity driving but not hammering the brakes like you would on track.

Oem is sometimes best hey

That's pretty much what this guy on the CTR owners was saying about brakes, you can gain more from good pads, braided lines and a decent fluid when the car is a daily, no point in changing from OEM discs or going bigger unless you're frequently on the track (Says me with new Mtec discs :lol:).

@Krzys I'm a sucker too mate. The fact that they look cool makes me think there an upgrade. Touch wood mine are fine for now anyway

I don't actually know what posessed me to go for them over OEM which would have been cheaper but hey ho here we are! Only done about 700 miles on them and seem to do the job for now! 

I use standard discs with ferodo pads n they are awesome but braided lines are my next move

Should be nice after that, good time to go for new fluid too! 

• Like 1

I'm kinda in between on these thought! On one hand we have OEM which Honda deemed perfect for the car. On the other we have discs that should be designed to rid heat and improve stopping!

Gee, a don't know!