Break or sell

simpo

If she's a good one, I'd sell her mate. Always someone out there looking for a decent mb. On saying that, you'll get the usual lot of potential buyer who are only buying it to break it. Kinda pee's me that they break so many MBs just for their engines, and what do they put them in? Bloody EJ's, EG's and EK's. Seems there's still the deluded people out their that slate the mbs and see the other civics through rose tinted spookticles! They aint any better than the MB's but still the poor old mbs loose out and end up being broken. Maybe we should start a revolt.................start buying EK4's and EK9's and break them to put their running gear in some minted MBs! lol

That's true Dave that's why I kept the MB and took engine from ep lol lol lol lol That said its not just from an ep also a us tsx

They had a peak around 2010-11, the issue is everything that was dearer at the time is now cheaper.

For 2k, you can buy an EP3 or similar which most people nowadays buy over a mb or any other older Hondas.

I was having this very debate with my mate last night and my older brother earlier in the day too! 

I think I'd do what I did last time, sell the mods and put back to standard then sell the car/px it at a low-ish price...