Ruby VTi winter proofed with wax and graft

JayTripleR

Wow! I am indeed proud, and so glad its john that bought her! You're doing an amazing job mate, she looks absolutely mint! Funny you should go down the colour coding route, I tested the water a few years back with her doing just that. I done the rear bumper bump strip, liked it at first, then went off it! Lol so she went back to standard after a brand new bumper was fitted. I should have a PIC somewhere if you want a look? Loving your plans for her mate, new rear arches is what I had planned if I'd kept her. That done, she'll be totally rust free. Colour change??? I love the colour she is, but wanted to do a full respray too. How about a funky 70's metalflake red? That would look amazing, and no other metalflaked ones that I know of, so would be unique. Mind you, the shine you've got on her there it would indeed have to be one hell of a good respray. Perfection is a word she loves! Lol need to meet up sometime mate, get a natter an would love to see Rubes again

• Like 2

Great minds think alike Dave 😉,I pic of her would be great , I love the idea of metal flake and as I think you can guess I love red, just finished polishing rosie as I have been neglecting her for ruby lol, hopefully will get a meet early in new year and catch up , how's your new one going?

Lol have you not read Roxy's thread? She had, um, a slight change to her face! Had an accident mate about a month ago, and thought she was a write off, but turned out to be just cosmetic damage, although pretty severe. Only just got her back yesterday from the body shop and all is not good! Yeah metalflake red would be awesome mate, you need to do this! And stop slacking and get Rosie cleaned! Lmao

• Like 1