Ruby VTi winter proofed with wax and graft

JayTripleR

I'm looking for an arch as the one on my mb2 is rotten so how do I get this discount from the western Honda ? Cheers Ben

Myself and John both work for Western and get the discount but as Dave says, civic5 get discount as well. Maybe @Dave can give us a contact name?

Myself and John both work for Western and get the discount and parts delivered to our dealerships as were the one company but different manufacturers.

• 4 weeks later...

Well its that time again , it's been over a month since the last polish so after work tonight let's get some good old ocd polishing going he he

Crikey, mine hasn't been polished in a few months :(

Been using good wash/wax shampoo to tide me by but needs to get proper polished when better weather.

My neighbour down the street has all the proper clay bar/polishing machines etc and he is really good at it. He was meant to detail mine last year but we never had the time. I will get him to clay bar and machine polish my car in the next few months :)

• Like 1