Roj's 90's Rasta-spec E36 328i

Roj

lmao cheeky tunt! ^^^^ lol applause.gif1  Nice Beemer Roj, looks really clean for an N-plate mate.  Never been afan of 3 spoke alloys, can remember their first outing during the 80's-90's..................I reckon they're as fashionable as Bros! (30 yr old and under? Ask ya Mum about Bros! lol )

Nice sent of the bbs rims or the M5 style ones would look immense on it bud. And as said above, she's already got the power so some nice VIP mods would look amazing.

• Like 1

lmao cheeky tunt! ^^^^ lol applause.gif1  Nice Beemer Roj, looks really clean for an N-plate mate.  Never been afan of 3 spoke alloys, can remember their first outing during the 80's-90's..................I reckon they're as fashionable as Bros! (30 yr old and under? Ask ya Mum about Bros! lol )

Nice sent of the bbs rims or the M5 style ones would look immense on it bud. And as said above, she's already got the power so some nice VIP mods would look amazing.

Thanks Dave! That's funny because I've loved 3 spokes since first seeing them in the mid-90s. :P They were older 3 spoke Advans on a Primera and when I got Gran Turismo 2 on the PS1, my first car was a replica of it! :lol:

Just looked Bros up, oh dear. Glad I grew up after they came and went. :lol:

That's the plan! Going to make her look stunning! I'm keeping the 3 spokes but I'm probably going to get another set of wheels with crap tyres so I can go drifting without worry. They're always going for cheap on the BMW FB pages.