hi all pretty new. mb6 vti build

jaydlaw

just wondering whats best for making the rear of my car more stable at speed and through corners. ive been looking at beaks bars and lower arms but I cant seem to find lower arms for a mb6 which ones fit and will they improve my problem?

Not really gonna help you. Fancy Rear lca are bling. Mb6 already has a lower tie bar standard also. I'd suggest standard one is more robust that the flimsy brackets that come with beaks bar..

Have you considered fitting a mg zs rear anti roll bar??

Many consider it a must on mb6. Greatly improving the handling.

• Like 1

Really sweet mb6 mate, like it a lot! I was in a vtis once that had the ek9 gearbox and the acceleration was immense, like you say, no dropping out of VTEC.

• Like 1

thanks guys. so what will I need off the mg zs to fit the roll bar to my car is there a certain year or model zs I will need it off like the 1.8 or the 2.5v6? @Dave yes mate will be the same box s4c off a b16 its absolutely brilliant, best mod ive ever done to any car ive owned and the improvement is very noticeable compared to most mods

• Like 1

almost forgot to say ive just set up a new policy with sky insurance and reduced my payments by half and its now fully comp where as before I was third party so realy happy thanks to sky insurance

• Like 2

Excellent news mate! That's who I'm with too, did me a great deal on the deck! One of the benefits of civic5 being a proper club ;-)