Kinks mc2

KiNK43

That's a pain... Though we had a minibus in once which kept failing on park brake efficiency... The rollers were working fine but the brakes were just naff... Eventually she had something done to it and it passed on its fourth go!! Lol

Serious I have owned about 10 hondas now and all of them could drive off with hand brake on easy.

This locks the wheels up so can't pull off so better than all my previous. But it's imbalanced more than 15 percent. That's why he's failing it. Very annoying

Agree with Honda Hanbreaks, although my EP's one is good for a change!

Will yours lock the rears in anger? I haven't tried mine to be honest! Seems to hold well on hills though! 

Will yours lock the rears in anger? I haven't tried mine to be honest! Seems to hold well on hills though! 

Like you, i have not tried it! Need to drive it to test it! It gets used less and less these days.

Like you, i have not tried it! Need to drive it to test it! It gets used less and less these days.

Mines a driveway queen during the week 95% of the time, I do all my miles at weekends!