Hi everyone

dsho

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks wilkesy. Not been on for a while site looks different now.not been able to get turbod yet had a £4000 Bill for granny's funeral. But still I've just got an adjustable camgear and a AEM fuel rail I'm waiting to be delivered. I'm gonna keep buying it all bit by bit and do everything at once.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Well finally got the funds together again to get a 40mm bearing diff and a aem obd1 ecu from hondr,plus I'm ordering a obd2a to obd1 harness a 22 vein oil cooler and a 3ltr baffled oil catch can with drain plug from eBay as they are simple none moving parts this shouldn't be a problem. Then I just need to fit everything and have it mapped. Fingers crossed it won't go bang to soon lol.

• Like 1

awesome mate! Hond-r are great guys, you dealt with Maz I take it?

to tell you the truth I've forgotten his name now as aem have upped there prices again so only ecu and wide band sensor will be arriving now. I swear aem prices go up and down more than a honeymooners a*s!. I'm stripping it down inside drivers seat only now as it's just purely for track fun. When the downpipe near fell off I got a stainless manifold and new cat but while it was being delivered I thought I'd window shop on autotrader. The next morning I drove away from a dealer with a 172 cup!.and it just wipes the floor with the civic on handling and acceleration. So it's my daily now but the civic just has a better driving position and I'm already in for over £2000 in car and parts plus I don't have to risk not having transport. If it does bang or I lunch it into a wall on a track.