Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

Car looks awesome mate,

Just wondering, what time you leaving to get down to jap fest? If your up for it there's the services between junction 9-10 on the m25, I think it's called EXTRA services, did you wanna meet there and then convoy down? I'm coming from Redhill.

We are heading down on friday night and camping at a place called Burton hill. I have to meet chandler in the morning to collect my pass :) otherwise i would of loved to convoy with ya :)

so as requested took a couple photos of the red and blue lights at night. sorry for the bad quality my iPhone inst to good at low light.

red projectors

IMG_4496_zps483929b1.jpg

and my police lights behind the grill

IMG_4500_zpsbdde9dff.jpg

and this link is to a short vid of the lights flashing :mrgreen:

http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/dinoc ... 9.mp4.html

new indicators order as Unicycletom wasn't impressed with my amber's :? hopefully will come soon.

I like the calipers red and her hair goes well with the car too! Be good to meet you at Japfest then! I'm taking a chance by staying at the Civic5 brothel (Tom's) Friday night! :lol:

yeah i need some of those flashing lights then when someones being a pr*ck infront of me and purosely doing 20 i could flash the lights pull them over give them the finger and say thanks for your cooperation *SIR* in a bit bwahhhhhh..bop.bop.bwahhhhhhhhh!!!

Car looks awesome mate,

Just wondering, what time you leaving to get down to jap fest? If your up for it there's the services between junction 9-10 on the m25, I think it's called EXTRA services, did you wanna meet there and then convoy down? I'm coming from Redhill.

We are heading down on friday night and camping at a place called Burton hill. I have to meet chandler in the morning to collect my pass :) otherwise i would of loved to convoy with ya :)

Oh well, that's cool, will see you at jap fest anyways, can't wait to see this car, those headlights are awesome!