Dinochips S2000

dinochips

The first thing was to sort out a noisy chain tensionerIMG_2259_zpsxl1avunp.jpg

After a little research I found out that its very common aswell so to fix it all you need to do it pull it apart and ruff up the screw looking part allowing it to gain the correct oil pressure. once again the internet was correct and the car ran with the smoothest engine sound ever . 

One mod I was dieing to get my hands on was a front lip after a while looking a got one of a s2k fwend so sprayed it up.

IMG_2258_zpsqnem2qyf.jpg

and fitted it

IMG_2274_zpsjqiagx3k.jpg

IMG_2275_zpscfno4vcc.jpg

The guy who sold me the lip also didn't know how much washer jets are just like the MB/MC ones so was very happy to giv him a fiver for them both BARGAIN they just help sort the front. 

I also took the car to a s2k meet at the ace cafe which made me want to lower it straight away as it looked so high compared to the rest of them. 

So finally we will be up to date. I had a good chat to some s2k owners and alot of them recommended going for lowering springs unless you pay  over £700 for a really good set of adjustable damping and rebound coilovers so after a while searching I got my self a set of apex lowering springs 

IMG_2573_zpsxvzuyhch.jpg

IMG_2576_zpsmjzqslgd.jpg

IMG_2577_zpsnzz3dnrn.jpg

It took me a total of 3 hours to swap out the springs :D everything is so easy to get to on this car 

So it will drop a few more MM over the next few months but I honestly done mind until I get the funds to get a good set of coils its sitting at a very nice height :D 

This weekend was the lovely fun task of giving the car a good service IMG_2585_zpsqifkx7rg.jpg

Look at the Happy face when the hoonda is getting better and better (still not as good as my MB)

IMG_2587_zpsltxwpeu4.jpg

There was one issue I Havant mentioned when my house mate's mini door ruined my passenger door but I got a hole new door in the same colour for £36 so wasnt to fussed in the end means I got a few spare pats for the door now :D 

I will leave you all with the up to date pic of the S2k next weekends plan is to put my custom exhaust on the car as the japspeed one wasn't doing it for me  WACK11111

Updates will slow down now tho as the civic is about to have some long work done to it. but I will get some clips up of all the exhaust I have had for a laugh. 

IMG_2594_zps8zqmuoq5.jpg

Jeeze no hanging around here! Shame that after all that faffing about, it was tyres causing the issue .. Just goes to show how important they are though! 

Looks sweet lowered. Not too much either .. 

Great work James 

• Like 1