Dinochips S2000

dinochips

So it starts

right then after long time thinking about looking at a new car it always came down to the fact of I never want to get rid of my beloved MB6. I loved the way it drove, handled and sounded to much to ever let it go. So when it came down to looking for another toy to work on and really have fun in I was not ready to leave the Honda scene. The choice where a NSX or a s2000 now i would have a nsx straight away if the dam things were affordable so i went for the next best thing the Honda S2000

After much saving and pursading the miss's that i need this in my life I finally picked myself up a completely standard S2000

IMG_1278_zps5752a73a.jpg

IMG_1277_zps6114be8d.jpg

The thing was no angel. under acceleration she wanted to put me in a hedge, when you lift of the throttle the back end wobbled badley, she was missing her headlight washer jets, the clutch was slipping badly, had all odd tyres on, I pretty nasty dent in the rear quarter, she looked like she had never been polished (paint felt like sand paper). ABS light was on, and loads more.  So in other word really found myself a good project.  

Apart from all those issues the car was sound

the engine had only covered 66000 miles so still a baby

she was bog standard with 2 owners so probs never ragged. 

no rust on here so very happy about that 

the interior was perfect 

So let the story begin 

• Like 1

First up thing was to replace a wing on the car as the drivers was messed up. so found a colour coded one on ebay for an ok price and fitted the bloody thing. 

IMG_1339_zpshykfzifa.jpg

BOOM BOOM

IMG_1293_zpsnxwvbeer.jpg

Then to get a new tyre on the front wheel as was a bit dead which explains the space save rubbish

IMG_1296_zpscmjgl7tt.jpg

its dosnt stay this colour for long  WACK11111

In the next update

this shat of a dent gets sorted 

IMG_1343_zpspmkb7tmh.jpg

• Like 1