Dinochips S2000

dinochips

Keep thinking about one of these after hearing one giving it beans the other day... Sounded lush :D

Like they said on Mighty Car Mods, the sound of a 1000 unicorns farting, they are awesome! :D

Like they said on Mighty Car Mods, the sound of a 1000 unicorns farting, they are awesome! :D

Was one of there own cars,says something :-D

And its a Honda 8-)

• Like 1

So where was I. seeing the car was off the road It was a good idea to get all the body work mint so after a few quotes Simon from www.chipandpaintrepairs.co.uk was able to come and sort it out for me. 

he basically turns up in his van and works his wonders .

IMG_1557_zps96gj0k01.jpg

i like IMG_1558_zpsgohbwd01.jpg

Simon was a cracking guy and will defo get him to sort any issues i have in the future

IMG_1564_zpsmgnia6so.jpg

IMG_1565_zpszh0hepqt.jpg

And heres the finished work 

IMG_1568_zpsyx6ontzf.jpg

He only charged £300 for the whole job which involved hammering out most of the dent, treating and removing any surface rust, and then the casual sanding filling, sanding filling then final coat. PROPer Job

So my front bumper also had a small nick in it but I thought I would tackle this one myself.

So this is few pics from the process 

IMG_1338_zpsdmpq71we.jpg

IMG_1363_zpstdnlfpge.jpg

IMG_1364_zpsvw04jpzz.jpg

Then the fun of getting it silky smooth  WACK11111

IMG_1537_zpswgkwsvy2.jpg

once that was sorted lick of paint 

IMG_1539_zps8b7z0xvk.jpg

then a few coats of Laquar and leave it to dry for a week 

IMG_1540_zpsvkk0vr1g.jpg

Finished it off with a 1200 grit sand and a polish to blend it in.

then Boom

IMG_1548_zpsnm7vurfh.jpg

So if you noticed its wasn't all attached flush as one of my headlight/bumper mounts was bent so needed replacing (the next job)

• Like 1

NEXT JOB

So headlight/Bumper mounts got one through already then the other arrived and it was yellow so had to respray that b****r aswell

IMG_1550_zpsgrj6d4fd.jpg

BOOM  WACK11111

IMG_1555_zpsgsyspbfn.jpg

I was determined to make sure every part I take off gets revamped before it goes back on.

then fitted the mounts and it finally looked lie a minter with lush body work apart from 2 minor stone chips lol

IMG_1602_zpsmc8edkqc.jpg

So next job was too really start on getting every mechanical working sound and there was a huge list. 

• Like 1

8-) Is that from a aerosol ?

my front bumper looks like its has been shot blasted<small stones> ,needs a repaint :x

yup  but i have some fancy nozzles for them which i can adjust for best results. friend at halfords mixed the the colour which was spot on honestly cant tell the difference.