16 hours ago, hondasport said:

Does anyone knows if the rear honda logo is the same on a mb6 and the mc2?

As in the "H" badge? The Aerodecks have a slightly smaller one than the hatchbacks mate. If you're needing any, I have both in stock. ;-)

Liking the recent purchases and mods......all in the details! Looking sweet mate!

• Like 1

Got my summerwheels to redo the polished lip, will be fitting them end of the month back on.

20160307_170913.thumb.jpg.0b1050606b0e4a

Also got two seat heater buttons from a rover/mg? Does anyone knows the pinout for these buttons, it's not the same as for honda ones.

20160307_184803.thumb.jpg.1d1a3f0b28194e

• Like 1

Not sure mate, might try and find it in a Rover Haynes manual though or on the MG forums. I've got these switches too, mega rare to find these! Still thinking about getting the heated elements fitted to DD, although she's never out during winter so probably just a mod for the future.

I got the pinout, didn't find it at the rover manuals, so I took it apart and now I know how it's connected. It's just clicks back in so nothing is damaged. I have an airco button too, and I will use it to switch on my us lights and maybe some neon interior lights.

• Like 1

Did some work today. Installed us lights, new washer tubing in black, newer headlights, en installed an ezlip on the vti-s lip.

I used the front fog light wires for the us lights so now I can switch them with the fog light button.

OnlyI had trouble to remove the headlights, they couldn't pass because of the front bar, so I removed it.

20160313_153105.thumb.jpg.a55418fa848c0320160313_181641.thumb.jpg.7c0d8538f54600

• Like 1

Loving the usdm indicator/sidelight mod mate, looks superb. Also loving the new wheels, should look amazing on her! Seems everyones getting their valve clearances done at the moment!

• Like 1